Thank you to http://inflamedinthememranes.wordpress.com
for nominating me for the Liebster award. I began my adventure in blogging recently as a way to vent, connect, share, and learn. I have especially enjoyed reading posts from Inflamed in the Membranes
, You, Me, and Lupus Make Three
, A Day in the Life of a Lazy Mutt
, Cooking Celiac
, Yarn, Books, & Roses, and Living Incurably
, so I am nominating them for the Liebster award.
- Do you have any hobbies outside of blogging? I enjoy hiking, crocheting, and reading.
- Do you watch television? Yes, lately more than I should. Netflix is my friend.
- Do you follow a special diet? I am gluten free due to Celiac.
- What is your favorite dish to eat? That’s tough. I just love to eat. Sweet potatoes are always around.
- Is there something you would like to do more of? Living life to the fullest.
- Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning person. I wake up with the sun regardless of what time I go to sleep.
- Bright lights or dimly lit rooms? That would depend on the activity. I like bright lights when cooking or working on a project. Dimly lit rooms are nice when meditating, reading, relaxing.
- What is your least favorite household chore? Making the bed!
- What inspires you? Positive people.
- If you had one wish to be granted, what would it be? To be pain free.
- What is it you hope people get out of reading your blog? A laugh, comfort in knowing they are not alone, inspiration.
11 Random Facts about Me:
1. I have a super cute dog.
2. I love Ellen.
3. I also love Jimmy Fallon.
4. I want to swim with whale sharks.
5. I am a scaredy cat.
6. I like to conquer my fears.
7. I miss eating bread.
8. I’m considering a new career.
9. I don’t know what that new career will be.
10. I love learning.
11. My first concert was New Kids on the Block.
My questions for the nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What have you learned from blogging?
3. What inspires you?
4. What do you do when faced with hard times?
5. Who is your favorite comedian?
6. Who is your favorite musician?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. What are your hobbies?
9. What is your favorite TV show?
10. How do you start your day?
11. How do you end your day?
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer the eleven questions about yourself provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide eleven random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate five to eleven blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
7. List these rules in your post.
8. Inform the bloggers that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.